Feel free to ignore this, LJ friends! I wanted to have a post on my journal so I can keep all of my BPAL sales straight. :) Unless of course you are my LJ friend and into BPAL, in which case, please peruse!
---------------WTF is a BPAL?
- BPAL is short for Black Phoenix Alchemy Labs, a perfume oil company started a few years ago. It is run by a lovely husband and wife team, and has a hugely wide fan-base. It has scents inspired by everything from the periodic table to Alice In Wonderland
, to an entire line of scents based on Neil Gaiman novels.What is a BPTP?
- The Black Phoenix Trading Post - a sister-site to BPAL. They sell socks, t-shirts, bath oils, room sprays, and other BPAL-scented goodies.
... imps? What are those? - An imp is a 1 mL sample of a BPAL perfume oil. It usually gets quite a few wears out of it. A "goblin squirt" is the imp version of a room spray.
What is the difference between "GC" and "LE" imps you listed down there? - A GC scent is a General Catalog one - it is always available, and is cheaper because it won't be going anywhere any time soon. An LE scent is Limited Edition - it was only around for a short amount of time. I have priced all the GCs at a flat, lower rate. LEs are priced based on their rarity/how long ago they retired, and both are priced lower if they are not as full.
So if that's an imp, how big is a bottle? - Bottles are 5 mL in size and get a lot of wears out of them. Sometimes I sell bottles with wandcaps - this means that the bottle has a glass rod hanging down inside the bottle, and you can use that rod to apply the perfume oil.
Why should I buy BPAL? - It's a unique fragrance experience, very different from your run-of-the-mill perfume. Once you smell or try BPAL blends, it's very hard to go back to the commercialized stuff!
Last Updated: November 23 2011
Shipping is $2.75 to the US, just ask about international. No minimum purchase. I try to ship next-business-day if at all possible.
I love to haggle - let me know if you don't like the look of something, I will gladly make a deal with you!
Strikethrough indicated pending, but not purchased yet
Please comment on this entry if interested!
* Fainting Couch goblin squirt - $2TAL
* Black Rage imp - $1.50 - A firey, passionate cursing blend. Use as your focal point for your hatred and animosity.BOTTLES
* Candied Pumpkin - full to shoulder - $15
* Halloween in Montreal - full to shoulder - $14
* Pumpkin Latte 2011 - full to shoulder - $14
* Rangoon Riptide - full to shoulder - $12
* Screeching Parrot - full to shoulder - $12
* Summer's Last Will & Testament - full to shoulder - $12
* The Changeling - full to shoulder - $15IMPSGC - $1.50 apiece
* Belladonna - A rich green and floral blend, earthy and haunting.
* Cairo - The essence of holy Kyphi, beloved incense of the Egyptian Gods.
* Glasgow - The rich scent of wild blackberry breezing over gentle rosy heather.
* Muse - Tuberose, lotus and jasmine with a hint of lime.
* Opium Poppy - A bitter, soft, fragile flower.
* The Coiled Serpent - A potent yogic oil that stimulates the kundalini, provokes spiritual awakening, and releases the energy seated in your root chakra.
* Thy Godfather's Present - A bruised purple bundle of herbs with hyssop and life-everlasting.
* Van Van - A venerable voodoo blend, used for purification of the spirit and to amplify positive personal power.LEs
* A Game Called Yes & No (1/4 decant - $.50) - Mulled wine and marzipan.
* Incessant Torture of Remorse (1/4 decant - $.50) - Opopponax, lavender, blackberry, patchouli, olive leaf, myrtle, and white cognac.
* The Mock Turtle's Lessons (about 50% - $2) - Blurry aquatic notes, with a confusing, contrary splort of iris, ambrette, green apple, vodka, white mint and a squish of lime.